What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you Contact us or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we gather from you when you register, make a buy, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serves you.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use susceptibility scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use regular virus scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information, we never ask for personal or private information like email addresses, or credit card numbers.
Our Site might use “cookies” to improve User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping objective and sometimes to track information about them. User may prefer to set their web browser to say no to cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not work properly.
Users can find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our advertisers, partners, sponsors, suppliers, licensors and other third parties. We do not manage the content or links that come into web on these sites and are not accountable for the practices working by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, together with their content and links, might be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
What happens when we can’t gather your personal information?
If you do not give us with the personal information which is described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- We may not be able to provide the requested services to you, either to the same standard or at all.
- Your diagnosis and management may be inaccurate or incomplete.
- For which purposes do we collect, grip, and use and reveal your personal information?
- We collect private information about you so that we can perform our industry activities and functions and to provide the best possible excellence of you.
- We collect, hold, use and reveal your private information for the following purposes:
- To provide medical services and treatment and to enable you to be attended by medical practitioners or other related health professionals at our center, Clinics or Call Centers.
- For administrative and billing purposes.
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date.
- To procedure and respond to any grievance made by you.
- to comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any legislative authority of any country.
- For the purposes of data researcher and analysis including conducting clinical trials and proactive screenings and for the purpose of sending you direct marketing communications in relation to these.
- For inclusion in a remember register to be advised of follow up visits and medical updates.
- for the purpose of reporting back to your employer or prospective employer, their authorized representatives and their insurer in the case of a work-related consultation or service;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services and all matters relevant to the services we provide to you;
- to conduct business processing functions including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- For the organizational, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service growth, quality control and examine purposes of the IPN Group, its contractors or service providers.
- To meet obligation of notification to our medical protection organizations or insurers.
We take reasonable steps to make sure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, amendment or disclosure. We may hold your information in both soft and hard copy form. Personal information is shattered or de-identified when no longer needed.
As our website is linked to the internet, and the internet is intrinsically insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of broadcast of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot give any guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercept while being transmitted over the internet. Accordingly, any private information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitting at your own risk.
If you have any queries related to us or our service you can connect with us very easily. We respect our clients and maintain a better relationship with them when they start giving us feedbacks and various other information to make us alert with the fact that we need to change and develop better contents.